The Logitech K811 Bluetooth Easy Switch Key-board is an advanced alternative to the main Apple Wireless Keyboard. 3 committed ‘switching’ buttons allow you toggle instantaneously between 3 different tools (e.g. a MacBook, Mac and iPad) without fiddling around pairing as well as unpairing each as you go.
The most effective feature and the largest differentiator is that you can conveniently switch over between 3 Bluetooth devices. Sure you can attach any kind of Bluetooth key-board to any variety of tools, but you need to by hand couple them each time you change (as well as shut down the previous link). Not so with Logitech’s aptly-named “Easy Switch”. You can combine 3 different gadgets and promptly switch between them with the push of a leading row function button.
Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard K811 Specs:
- Warranty / Self Help; Please see the product support page for warranty information and frequently asked questions.
- Category; Keyboard
- Wireless Protocol; Bluetooth 3.0
- Wireless Range; Up to 33 feet or 10 meters
- Software Support (at release); LPM version 2.0 (keyboard programmable), NOTE: If software is available, check website for latest software release.
- OS Support (at release); Mac OS 10.6.8+, iOS 4.0+
- Connection Type; Wireless
- Indicator Lights (LED); Bluetooth connect, Caps Lock, Power and batttery
- LCD Display; None
- Special Keys; Caps Lock, FN
- Connect / Power; On/Off switch
- Battery Details; Size: Proprietary, Quantity: 1, Type: Li-Pol, Rechargeable, Non-accessible
- Battery Life; Recharge time: 3 hours (estimated)
- Discharge time: Up to 10 days (with backlight ON), Up to 12 Months (with backlight OFF)
|Logitech Options Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x|
|Logitech Preference Manager Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x|