Tablet computers are expected to be able to deal with most daily computing tasks with just a touchscreen changing a key-board and also computer mouse. Nevertheless, there are a number of key-boards (in addition to mice) that have actually been made with the objective of being brought around with a tablet PC, making it less complicated to type and also work on for long periods.
The K810’s secrets feel a touch springier than Apple’s. Apple’s key-board additionally uses two AA batteries, while Logitech’s relies on charging using an included Micro-USB cable. Logitech claims a solitary cost will last 10 days, which you can prolong if you use the on/off button.
Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 Specs:
- Warranty / Self Help; Please see the product support page for warranty information and frequently asked questions.
- Category; Keyboard
- Wireless Protocol; Bluetooth 3.0
- Wireless Range; Up to 33 feet or 10 meters
- Software Support (at release); SetPoint version 6.5 (keyboard programmable), NOTE: If software is available, check website for latest software release.
- OS Support (at release); Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS 4.0+, Android 3.0+
- Connection Type; Wireless
- Indicator Lights (LED); Bluetooth connect
- LCD Display; None
- Special Keys; Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, FN
- Connect / Power; On/Off switch, Connect/Reset button
- Battery Details; Size: Proprietary
- Quantity: 1, Type: Li-Pol, Rechargeable, Non-accessible
- Battery Life; Recharge time: 3 hours (estimated)
- Discharge time: Up to 10 days (with backlight ON), Up to 12 Months (with backlight OFF)
|SetPoint V.6.69.123 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 64-bit|