Tablet computers are expected to be able to deal with most daily computer jobs with just a touchscreen replacing a key-board and also mouse. Nevertheless, there are a number of keyboards (along with computer mice) that have been made with the objective of being carried around with a tablet PC, making it easier to type and service for extended periods.
Logitech’s keyboard likewise has a specialized Windows 8 key, in the very same area where you’ll locate the Choice key on Apple’s keyboard. No matter any kind of OS-specific functions, though, both key-boards will work with any type of contemporary tool equipped with a Bluetooth receiver. I successfully attached it to computer systems running OS X, Windows 8, and Windows 7, as well as numerous iOS devices, an Android-powered mobile phone, and a PlayStation 3.
Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 Specs:
- Category; Keyboard
- Wireless Protocol; Bluetooth 3.0
- Wireless Range; Up to 33 feet or 10 meters
- Software Support (at release); SetPoint version 6.5 (keyboard programmable), NOTE: If software is available, check website for latest software release.
- OS Support (at release); Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS 4.0+, Android 3.0+
- Connection Type; Wireless
- Indicator Lights (LED); Bluetooth connect
- LCD Display; None
- Special Keys; Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, FN
Connect / Power On/Off switch, Connect/Reset button
- Battery Details; Size: Proprietary, Quantity: 1, Type: Li-Pol, Rechargeable, Non-accessible
- Battery Life; Recharge time: 3 hours (estimated), Discharge time: Up to 10 days (with, backlight ON), Up to 12 Months (with backlight OFF)
|Logitech SetPoint 6.69.126 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 32-bit|
|Logitech SetPoint 6.69.123 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 64-bit|
|Logitech SetPoint 6.69.126 Smart Installer Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10|