While most TV observers must be really happy with a normal remote control, there is a certain pleasure with a complete keyboard and trackpad in the living room. This combo is better for typing search terms and passwords, of course, but also helps to surf the web on the big screen, this makes PC home theater much more useful, and allows you to use extensive shortcuts with media-center software. like Kodi.
The K600 is equipped with an integrated trackpad along with a keyboard and custom media and navigation buttons, including the home button, volume buttons and pads so you can use it as a remote control.
In addition, the K600 TV Keyboard has internal media buttons, LED status lights, and D-pad for your convenience. Because it is plug-and-play compatible, you don’t need to deal with installing drivers and the like; however, you can install optional Logitech Options software to adjust key settings and touch panel. Other features include connectivity for up to three devices and compatibility with various platforms across devices, such as Tizen, webOS, Android TV, Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS, and Chrome. Finally, it is supported by two AAA batteries including and can last up to 12 months depending on usage.
K600 TV Keyboard Specs:
- Key Rollover; None
- Dedicated Multimedia Keys; Yes
- Dedicated Macro Keys; None
- Connection Type; Wireless
- Wireless Connectivity; Bluetooth
- Wireless Range; 49′ / 14 m
- USB Ports; None
- Audio; None
- Backlight; No
- Onboard Memory; None
- Built-In Control Device; Touchpad
- Wrist Rest; None
- Battery Requirements; 2 x AAA Alkaline
- Maximum Battery Life; 1 Year
- Dimensions (L x W x H); 4.6 x 14.4 x 0.8″ / 116.8 x 365.8 x 20.3 mm
- Weight; 1.7 lb / 771 g
- Package Weight; 1.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH); 15 x 5.25 x 1.2″