As its name clearly mentions, Logitech’s K780 Multi-Device Wireless Key-board promises to be the one keyboard to rule all your computer gizmos. Certainly, it’s fully compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Android, as well as iOS– and even more notably, it provides fast and also effortless switching in between your computer system, smartphone, and also tablet.
What is distinct concerning the K780 is that, rather than the standard chiclet-style tricks, its secrets are oval as well as somewhat concave, providing the K780 the aesthetic look of an old-style typewriter. The tricks, the deck, and also the bottom are framed in dark grey plastic, and also on the back there’s an area that holds two AAA batteries in addition to Logitech’s “Unifying” USB dongle, which sustains approximately 7 of the business’s Bluetooth devices.
Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard Specs:
- Wireless Protocol; Logitech 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology / Bluetooth Smart
- Wired Network Support; n/a
- Software Support (at release); Logitech Options
- OS/Platform Support (at release); Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10, ChromeOS, Android 5.0
- System Requirements; USB port or Bluetooth Smart enabled device/computer
- Power Type; Replaceable AAA batteries
- Connection Type Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4GHz) / Bluetooth Smart
- Indicator Lights (LED); 3 Bluetooth channel LEDs
- LCD Display; n/a
- Backlighting; n/a
- Special Keys; Hotkeys (e.g. Home, Search, Back, App-switch & Contextual Menu), Easy-Switch
- Connect / Power; On/Off Switch
- Battery Details; 2 x AAA
- Battery Life (not rechargeable); 24 months
- Smart device stand; Thickness up to 11.3 mm. iPad Pro (12″) in horizontal, as the maximum size and weight.
|Logitech Options v 7.12.43 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Logitech Firmware Updating Tool v 1.0.58 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Logitech Options v 7.12.82 Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x|
|Logitech Firmware Updating Tool v 1.1.47 Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x|