Logitech is bringing Ultra HD video clip quality to their famous cam line with the all new BRIO. Furnished with high tech optics as well as lenses to help supply razor sharp photos, the BRIO provides expert level visuals in one tiny, understandable plan!
Suitable with Windows, Mac, and Chrome, the BRIO Ultra HD Pro connects to your host system utilizing plug-and-play USB 3.0 Type-A, which is required for 4K video. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, but you’ll be restricted to 1080p and 720p. It may be placed utilizing either the consisted of clip or tripod mount.
Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Pro Specs:
- Connection Kind; USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 or Kind C.
- Indicator Lighting (LED); White.
- Microphone; Two omni-directional microphones.
- Recording; 4k (DCI Indigenous), 4k UHD (16:9),1440 p, 1080p30fps, 1080p60fps, 720p90fps (90fps have to be supported by application.), 720p60fps, 720p30fps.
- Mountable; Yes.
- Buttons/ Change; None.
- Lens as well as Sensing Unit Type; 4K sensing unit/ glass lens.
- Emphasis Type; Auto-focus.
- Diagonal Field Of Vision (FOV); 90 degree, flexible to 78 or 65.
- Straight Field of View (FOV); 82.1 degree, adjustable to 70.42 or.
- Upright Field Of Vision (FOV); 52.2 level, flexible to 43.3 or.
- Sensing Unit Resolution; 4K.
- Structure Rate (max); 4K@30, 1080p @ 60, and also 720 @ 90 (90fps need to be supported by application.).
- Night Vision; No.
- UVC Assistance; Yes.
- Cable television Length; 2.2 m/7.2 ft.
- Microphone Type; Omni-directional.
- Right Light; RightLight3 with HDR.
- Privacy Shade; Yes.
- Tripod Mounting Choice; Yes, 1/4″ 20 thread.
- Universal Clip Adjustability; Yes.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|
|Logi Tune 2.0.161 Windows 10|
|Brio Firmware Upgrade 220.127.116.11 Windows 10|
|Logitech Capture 2.06.8 Windows 10|
|Camera Settings 2.12.8 Windows 10|