Logitech G332 video gaming headset lets you hear more of the video game with large 50mm motorists that deliver a total sound experience for all your favorite games. Its slim and light-weight, with turning sports-performance ear cups, a big 6mm flip-to-mute Mic, as well as hassle-free multi-platform compatibility.
The G332 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset from Logitech features a slim as well as lightweight style total with rotating earcups as well as a built-in boom mic. It’s made with 50mm vehicle drivers, leatherette ear pads, and also a 3.5 mm jack that’s compatible with a range of systems consisting of PCs, gaming consoles, and also mobile phones. When not being used, the boom mic can be flipped up to silence it, while integrated volume controls permit very easy adjustments.
Logitech G332 Stereo Gaming Specs:
- Height: 6.77 in (172 mm).
- Size: 3.22 in (81.7 mm).
- Deepness: 7.17 in (182 mm).
- Weight: (w/o cord): 9.88 oz (280 g).
- Wire Length: 6.5 feet (2 m).
- Vehicle driver: 50 mm.
- Frequency action: 20 Hz-20 KHz.
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (energetic).
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW.
- Microphone (Boom).
- Microphone Pick-up pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional).
- Dimension: 6 mm.
- Regularity response: 100 Hz– 20 KHz.
- Windows ® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac ®, Nintendo Switch Over ™, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or
- mobile phone.
- 3.5 mm sound port for console or smart phones.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|