Logitech G433 video gaming headset is the costs sound experience made permanently in and out of the game. Patent-pending Pro-G audio chauffeurs smoothly provide eruptive DTS Headphone: X 7.1 border sound. Vibrant color selections in a light-weight, stain-resistant fabric make G433 as wearable as your tennis shoes.
The G433 can additionally be used with gadgets that have a 3.5 mm audio jack, although to enjoy the best capabilities of this headset individual must utilize the USB dongle supplied by Logitech in the sales box. With this unique dongle, COMPUTER customers will experience the capacity of DTS: X 7.1 where the audio produced while playing a game will feel like it remains in a game. Logitech G433 is available on the market with 3 versions, namely Royal Blue, Fire Red, and Three-way Black.
Logitech G433 7.1 Specs:
- Headset Kind; Over-the-head, Over-the-ear
- Link Kind; Analog (stereo) or USB (border).
- Flexible Headband; Yes.
- Earcup Padding; Removable.
- Microphone; Yes.
- Sign Lighting (LED); No.
- Chauffeur Size; 40mm.
- Headset Frequency Action; 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Input Insusceptibility; 32 ohms.
- Headset Sensivity; 107 dB@1KHz SPL 30mW/1cm.
- Audio Controls; COMPUTER Cable:.
– Inline mute.
– Inline quantity control wheel.
- Multi-function button on the Mobile Cable utilized to:.
– Answer/Reject call.
– Previous/Next track.
- Cable Television Size; COMPUTER Cable: 2m or 6.56 feet, Mobile Cable: 1.5 m or 4.92 ft.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|
|Logitech G HUB 2020.12.3534 Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10|