Full stereo audio for crisp, clear voice and video clip phone calls, music, video games and more. A vital stereo headset for either personal use or the office. Rotating Microphone: Boom can revolve 180 ° to be worn on the left or right. Adaptable mic can be positioned for much better voice capture and also history sound reduction. Boom can be put out of the way when you’re not using it.
In-Line Controls: Hassle-free in-line controls on the headset cable allow you change the quantity or mute calls without disruption. Flexible Headband: Strong yet light-weight stereo headset has a wide series of adjustment. Ultra-soft foam ear cushions supply hours of comfort. 3.5 mm Audio Jack Link: Merely plug the 3.5 mm audio jack right into your computer system, smart device or tablet computer as well as you’re ready to speak.
Logitech H151 Stereo Headset Specs:
- Link Type; Single 3.5 mm jack
- Cable television Length; 1.8 m (5.90 ft).
- Adjustable Headband; Yes.
- Headband Cushioning; No.
- Earcup Cushioning; Yes.
- Headband Style; Over the head.
- Regularity Feedback; 20Hz-20kHz (earphone) 100Hz -6,500 kHz (microphone).
- Inline Audio Controls; Quantity, Mute.
- Microphone; Yes.
- Microphone Kind; Rotating Boom.
- Sound Canceling; Yes.
- Input Insusceptibility; 22ohm.
- Sensitivity; 122dB +/- 3dB (headphone) -44 dBV/PA +/- 2.5 dB (microphone).
- Earphone Layout; Over the ear.
- Left/ Right Letter Indicator; Yes.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|