M590 is made for high performance. Made it possible for with Circulation ™, M590 lets you relocate the cursor across two computer systems, Mac or COMPUTER, and also flawlessly move text, pictures, and also documents from display to display. Easy-switch ™ allows you pair your computer mouse to approximately two devices and button between them with a click.
Connect to your computer, laptop or tablet via Bluetooth ® wireless modern technology or the USB Unifying receiver, and also never ever fret about frustrating drop-offs or lag up to a 10m range4Wireless array may vary based upon ecological as well as computer conditions. So you can conveniently deal with Windows ®, macOS, Chrome OS ™, Linux ® 5Customization of the switches using Logitech Options is not possible on Linux., Android ™ as well as iPadOS.
Logitech M590 Multi-Device Specs:
- Link Kind; Bluetooth ® Smart & 2.4 GHz cordless link
- USB VID_PID; n/a
- USB Method; n/a
- USB Speed; n/a
- Sign Lights (LED); Battery and also Connectivity/ Network LED
- Connect/ Power; Yes, on/off button
- Battery Details; 1 x AA
- Battery Life (not rechargeable); 24 months
- Battery Life (rechargeable); n/a
- Cable television Length; n/a
- Various other Features; n/a
- DPI (Min/Max); 1000 ±.
- Sensing unit; Neptune.
- Scroll Wheel; Mini Ratchet 4D Optical.
- Onboard Memory; n/a.
- Standard and Unique Buttons; Tilt wheel with middle click, Easy Switch over.
- Motion Support (Windows); Yes.
- Gesture Support (Mac); Yes.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|
|Firmware Update Tool 1.2.169 Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10|
|Logitech Options Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x|