Developed over 2 years with straight input from several professional esports players, Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse is developed to the exacting criteria of some of the globe’s leading esports specialists. PRO Wireless video gaming computer mouse is purpose constructed for extreme efficiency and also consists of the current and also most innovative modern technologies offered. Including Lightspeed modern technology, PRO Wireless conquers the restrictions of latency, connection and also power to supply unfailing and super-fast 1 mms report rate connection. PRO Wireless video gaming mouse is additionally equipped with the future generation version of the HERO sensing unit. HERO 16K is the highest possible executing and the majority of power effective video gaming sensing unit that Logitech has ever created pixel specific targeting in fps and crowd video games. An extremely light-weight endoskeleton and ergonomic design boost ability to move and also comfort while removable side switches and programmable LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting provide you the utmost in mouse personalization.
For a high-end computer mouse, the G Pro X Superlight is crafted with simpleness in mind. Its non-descript, five-button, right-handed style includes two click panels, a clickable scroll wheel and also two side buttons. Determining 1.56 by 2.5 by 4.94 inches (HWL), the G Pro X Superlight is an ordinary size mouse, which is a larger offer than you believe. Numerous esports mouse producers accomplish low weights by making the framework smaller and also more difficult to hold. The G Pro X Superlight’s strong, matte plastic chassis (available in black or white) is smooth; there’s no hold tape to be located. It likewise lacks accent lines and also RGB lighting.
There are no removable thumb switches, those which had actually come to be a little bit of a trademark feature of the G Pro Wireless. Instead in their area are two completely attached thumb switches on the left-hand side. That’s a pity for a couple of factors. First, it’s a little much less customisation on offer, although I’ll admit that most customers will certainly end up choosing the specific very same loadout even with the choice. Second, the Superlight’s noninclusion of removable buttons implies it’s now just appropriate for right-handed individuals.
logitech pro wireless Specs:
- Link Kind; Wired/Wireless (USB).
- USB Procedure; USB 2.0.
- USB Rate; Full-speed.
- USB Record Price; 1000 Mhz (Minutes 1ms).
- DPI (Min/Max); Minutes: 100/ Max 16000.
- Sensing unit; HERO ™.
- Sensing Unit Type; Optical, Noticeable light: No.
- Max velocity; > 40 G2.
- Max tracking speed; > 400 IPS2.
- Onboard Memory; 5 equipment memory profiles (maximum).
- Indicator Lighting (LED); G-logo: Selectable color (RGB).
- DPI setting/Power: Selectable shade (RGB).
- Number of Buttons; 8.
- Criterion Buttons; Left & Right.
Scroll Wheel Button.
Forward (2 ).
Back (2 ).
- Special Buttons; DPI Cycle (under mouse).
- Connect/Power; On/Off Switch over (under computer mouse).
- Other Functions; Detachable side buttons.
- Battery Information; Kind: Rechargeable.
- Battery Life; As much as 60 hours (no lights); As much as 48 hours (default illumination).
- Cable television Length; 6 feet or 1.8 meters.
- Resilience: Key Buttons; 50 million clicks.
- Durability: Max. Range; over 250 kilometres.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|
|Logitech G HUB 2020.12.3534 Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10|