Logitech’s Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad 2nd, third, and also fourth Generation in black deals an elegant method to protect your 2nd, 3rd, or fourth Generation iPad when you’re on-the-go, while additionally supplying a Bluetooth cordless key-board to boost your productivity. The key-board manages smooth as well as peaceful keying and also has shortcut secrets to enhance your workflow when inputting emails or chat messages. On a complete cost, you can appreciate the keyboard for approximately six months. You can affix the cover firmly to your iPad using the magnetic clip, which is straightened with the magnets integrated in the iPad’s frame. One more handy attribute of this cover/keyboard combination is that it instantly wakes your iPad when you open up the cover and places it to rest when you close it.
Conserve for some brand-new outside rubber bumpers, and also a joint that won’t scrape your iPad, the Ultrathin Key-board Cover for iPad Air is practically a smaller as well as thinner replica of its older sibling. It gauges 9.45 by 6.67 by 0.29 inches (HWD). At 11.6 ounces, it’s slightly heavier, but the added weight isn’t that noticeable compared to the 13-ounce Belkin QODE Thin Type. You’ll locate the same anodized aluminum outer-shell that corresponds the iPad Air’s back, and also the strong plastic surrounding the keyboard comes in white or black. Above the magnetic groove stand, the glossy plastic gives way to a matte, virtually paper-like surface, which adds to the premium feel of the cover.
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Specs:
- Connection Type; Wireless
- Indicator Lights (LED); Bluetooth connect, Power and Battery
- LCD Display; Not applicable
- Special Keys; iOS keys, Caps Lock, FN
- Connect / Power; On/Off switch, Bluetooth Connect button
- Battery Life (rechargeable); Recharge time: Estimated 1.5 hours
- Discharge time: Up to 3 months when used 2 hours a day
- Cable Length (Power/Charging); 1.31 feet or 0.4 meters