The Logitech Wireless Combo MK270 looks just like a standard key-board that would feature your desktop computer. The keys are a little softer than normal, but it doesn’t have lots of additional features that you would certainly get out of a wireless computer mouse and also key-board combination.
If you’re shopping for a cordless key-board on a tight budget, you can do worse than the Logitech MK270 wireless key-board and computer mouse package. Readily available for as low as $20 on Amazon, the MK270 looks a little bit cheap, and also it makes a fair amount of racket as you kind. That stated, the MK270’s secrets feel relatively bouncy, and also the consisted of travel computer mouse boasts a programmable middle button. Setup making use of Logitech’s “unified” USB dongle could not be much easier.
Although this key-board and also mouse combination is among one of the most light-weight and also mobile combination we assessed, it is also one of one of the most uneasy. Our customers really did not such as the lack of a wrist remainder or the little computer mouse. The mobility incorporated with the long battery life does make this key-board well matched for vacationers and also trainees.
Logitech MK270r Specs:
- Warranty / Self Help; Please see product support page for warranty duration and frequently asked questions.
- Category; Mouse & Keyboard Combo
- Product type; Wireless
- Wireless Protocol; 2.4 GHz (Unifying) / 2.4 GHz (Advanced)
- Wireless Range; Up to 33 Feet or 10 Meters
- Software Support (at release); SetPoint v6.20, Connection Utility: Unifying / ConnectUtility.exe; Keyboard Programmable, Mouse Programmable, NOTE: Check website for latest software release.
- OS Support (at release); Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
|SetPoint Software ( Windows )|
|Logitech Connection Utility ( Windows )|
|Logitech Unifying Software( Windows )|
|SetPoint for Smart Installer For Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|