The Speaker System Z323 from Logitech is a high-quality 2.1-channel stereo. Featuring 2 satellite audio speakers and a ported, down-firing subwoofer, the 30W system features room-filling 360 ° sound. The audio speakers feature 2 complementary inputs for extra audio tools and a headphone jack to facilitate personal listening.
Each of the Logitech’s Z323’s satellites determines a space-saving 8.3-by-3.4-by-4.5 inches. The glossy faces and uncovered tweeters give them a smooth look however additionally made us not intend to manage them way too much for concern of leaving spots on them or damaging the vehicle drivers. A second tweeter is on the back of each satellite to job sound evenly everywhere, according to Logitech, allowing you to get a seamless audio experience regardless of where you are in the room.
To run this audio speaker, you don’t require to fret because you can establish this speaker swiftly and simply. For all devices utilizing 3.5 mm and RCA inputs, you can easily attach to a plug as well as play system. You can also connect 2 gadgets concurrently, button in between them, and also take full control. For even more details about the settings, you can download and install the Logitech Z323 guidebook setup link that I have actually offered below.
Logitech Z323 Speaker System Specs:
- Channel Setup; 2.1-Channel
- Amplifier Power Score; Front:, 12 W.
- Drivers; 2″/ 5.1 cm Full-Range, 4″/ 10.2 centimeters Woofer.
- Regularity Feedback; 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Insusceptibility; 4 Ohms.
- Wired Connection; 1 x 1/8″/ 3.5 mm Outcome (Earphone), 1 x Stereo RCA, 2 x 1/8″/ 3.5 mm Input.
- Controls; Bass, Volume.
- Amplifier Power Score; 18 W RMS.
- AC Input Power; 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Measurements; Subwoofer: 5.9 x 8.7 x 7.2″/ 15 x 22.1 x 18.2 centimeters.
Left, Right: 3.4 x 8 x 5.3″/ 8.7 x 20.3 x 13.5 cm.
- Package Weight; 7.9 lb.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH); 10.1 x 9.7 x 9.4″.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|