Logitech Multimedia Audio speakers z333 supply 80 watts peak power with a deep bass reaction adding intensity to your music,
Made to supply effective noise and rich bass, the Z333 Speaker System with Subwoofer from Logitech can be simultaneously connected to two sources utilizing its incorporated sound inputs: 3.5 mm input and RCA inputs.
The Z333 supplies 40W RMS and 80W peak power with its dual 8W satellite speakers and 24W subwoofer for crisp, clear noise that includes another dimension to video clips, games, songs, and also more. Power, volume, as well as a 3.5 mm earphone jack are all quickly obtainable using the wired control sheathing, while bass degrees are readjusted utilizing a control knob on the speaker. Protection is supplied by a limited 1-year hardware warranty.
Logitech Z333 Speaker Specs:
- Speaker Type; 2.1 audio speakers
- Connection Kind; Analog stereo (3.5 mm), Analog Stereo (RCA).
- Sign Lights (LED); Power.
- LCD Show; None.
- Touch Controls; None.
- Sound Controls (Control Hull); Power On/Off, Volume control.
- Sound Controls (Speaker); Bass control (Subwoofer).
- Cable Length; Satellite: 1.5 meters (4.9 feet), 3.5 mm Input: 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
- Cable Television Size (Power/Charging); 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
- Power Rating (RMS); 40 Watts.
- Vehicle Driver Size (Satellite); 3 inches.
- Motorist Size (Speaker); 5.25 inches.
- Audio Stress Level (SPL Max); 95 dBA.
- Regularity Reaction; 55 Hz to 20 kHz.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|