If you’re utilized to a standard computer mouse, after that the Logitech TrackMan Marble FX may take a little obtaining made use of to. However despite its huge, confusing appearance, this mouse has all of it. Created for those with restricted desktop computer area, the TrackMan Marble FX stays stationary. You operate it by relocating a large marble with your fingers while a sensing unit inside the computer mouse interprets the movement.
Put your hand on TrackMan Marble FX and also you’ll really feel the Marble difference. This is the only finger-operated trackball that allows you move the ball with just your finger, or utilize your finger and also thumb for fine detail work.
Logitech TrackMan Marble FX Specs:
- Link Kind; USB (corded).
- USB VID_PID; 046D_C408.
- USB Protocol; USB 1.x.
- USB Speed; Low-speed.
- DPI; Max: 300, Software application flexible: No, Hardware flexible: No.
- Sensing unit; Kind: Optical, Visible light: No.
- Scroll Wheel; None.
- Indication Lights (LED); None.
- Cord Size; 6 feet or 1.83 meters.
- General Product Information; [Conformity Certification (CE) Link] Service Warranty/ Self Assistance; Please see the item assistance page for guarantee information as well as often asked inquiries.
- Group; Trackball.
Software Application Assistance (at release); SetPoint variation 6.52, LCC variation 3.60, KEEP IN MIND: If software is readily available, inspect website for newest software program release.
- OS Support (at launch); Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS version 10.5+.
|SetPoint 6.69.126 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 32-bit|
|SetPoint 6.69.123 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 64-bit|
|Logitech Control Center macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13|
|Logitech Control Center Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x|