Powerful control that gets you deep right into your video game. Wireless freedom without efficiency concessions. The G700 Logitech Wireless Gaming Computer mouse has 13 programmable controls, a natural form that fits your hand, as well as full-speed wireless for flexibility without efficiency compromises. Whatever your game, you’ll have the control you require to obtain deep into it.
There are plenty of switches, however. Ignoring the switch right away under the scroll wheel that switches it between complimentary spin and also detented mode, there are one more eight buttons on top. By default the one under the scroll switcher changes profiles, the leading left two set DPI up or down, the one under that reveals the battery level using the three LEDs on the left side of the mouse. These same lights can show whether you’ve changed account, as well as what DPI establishing you have actually just changed to. They aren’t always active, however, therefore it’s tough to understand what setting you’re starting from.
Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 Specs:
- Connection Type; Cordless USB, Corded when plugged in via Micro USB cable
- Sensor Type; Invisible Laser
- DPI Settings; 5700 Max (adjustable)
- DPI Settings Buttons; Configured according to user profile settings.
- Forward / Back Buttons; 2x forward, 2x back
- Connect / Power Button; On/Off switch
- FreeSpin / Ratchet Mode; Yes
- USB Report Rate; 1000/sec
- Tuning Weights; N/A
- Onboard Memory; 5 profiles
- Profiles (Max); 30 (software)
- Battery Size and Type; 1 AA NiMH (Rechargeable)
- Battery Replacement; Replaceable
- Battery Life; 10.5 Hours when fully charged
- Time to Full Charge; 3-4 hours
- Indicator Lights (LED); Battery/Power/DPI Settings
|Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 64-bit|
|Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 32-bit|
|Logitech Gaming Software macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12|
|Logitech Gaming Software Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13|