If you want extra freedom and also less cord mess on your workdesk, the Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard is a versatile choice that strikes a wonderful equilibrium of convenience, dimension and also attributes. The keyboard has a streamlined slim design that’s slim on the front and tapered in the direction of the rear, providing it a wedge form that allows it stand upright whenever it’s not in use to conserve area– not specifically a top quality you would certainly try to find in a key-board yet can be available in useful for those with limited realty on their workdesks.
One of the most striking aspect of the K800 is its dimension. In an age where keyboards seem to pack every little thing right into smaller and smaller sized profiles, the K800 uses up a lavish amount of realty. It gauges almost 18 inches across and regarding 8 inches top to bottom. That size does not always equate into sturdiness, though. I located I could bend and also turn the plastic chassis– which determines just an inch at its thickest factor– with my bare hands. That’s possibly a negligible grievance, as the K800 is plainly created to be desk-bound, not tossed right into your equipment bag like portable wireless keyboards.
Possibly the most notable feature of the K800 is the upgraded illumination function that currently can be switched on and also off using the power switch on the leading right of the board. In addition, you can now dial in the amount of illumination utilizing the second function key together with the F5 and also F6 button. It lightens up and lowers in 3 increments: low, medium, and also high presence. Finally, the key-board also consists of a built-in sensing unit that immediately fades out the backlight and also can spot your hands as they approach and turn it off as you relocate your hands far from the gadget. Every one of these functions are incorporated to conserve valuable battery life, as this is the first illuminated key-board from Logitech to consist of rechargeable AA nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries.
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 Specs:
- Warranty / Self Help; See product support page for warranty duration and frequently asked questions.
- Cordless Protocol; 2.4 GHz eQUAD DJ (Unifying)
- Cordless Range; 30 Feet or 10 Meters
- Software Support (at release); SetPoint 4.80, Unifying Software (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release.)
- OS Support (at release); Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7
- vailable Image(s); Click for: [Top Image] [Bottom Image]
- Connection Type; Cordless USB
- Connect / Power Button; On/Off switch
- Battery Size and Type; 2 AA NiMh (Rechargeable)
- Battery Replacement; Non-removeable
- Battery Life; 15 hours to 10 days, depending on backlight settings
- Indicator Lights (LED); Battery (NOTE: Goes on when battery is low.)
- Special Keys; Scroll Lock, Num Lock, CAPS Lock
|SetPoint Windows 64bit|
|Logitech Unifying Software Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10|
|Logitech Unifying for Chrome os|
|SetPoint Windows 32bit|