Play your preferred songs, YouTube videos, as well as streaming movies from your smartphone, tablet computer or laptop computer – out loud in any type of space – with this ultra-portable mini audio speaker. A 3.5 mm sound line in makes it extremely straightforward for you to plug in practically any type of audio tool as well as pay attention to all your multimedia enjoyment in remarkably effective noise.
Its biggest strength is that it plays loud for its dimension and seems sensibly clear. As kept in mind, it’s a little light on the bass as well as it will certainly misshape at higher quantities, especially on bass heavy tracks. It did great with ballads like John Legend’s “All of Me” track. However when I cranked the American Writers’ “Finest Day of My Life,” the little audio speaker didn’t have the best day of its life (it distorted in places, so I reduced the quantity).
Logitech Z50 Portable Speaker Specs:
- Speaker Kind; 1.0 speakers
- Connection Kind (Audio Input); Analog stereo (3.5 mm).
- Audio Output; Not suitable.
- Power Rating (RMS); 5 Watts.
- Vehicle driver Dimension; 2.5 inches.
- Hardware Decoding (Impacts); None.
- Digital Formats; Not appropriate.
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL Max); > 83dB.
- Frequency Feedback; 100 Hz to 18 kHz.
- Signal-to-Noise Proportion (SNR); Not offered.
- Input Insusceptibility; 10k Ohm.
- Sound Controls (Control Hull); Not relevant.
- Audio Controls (Speaker); Not appropriate.
- Clock; Not suitable.
- Sign Lighting (LED); Not appropriate.
- Cord Size (Speakers); 2.6 feet or 0.8 meters.
- Power Adapter; Yes (100-240V, 5.4 V/1.1 A).
- Cable Length (Power/Charging); 6 feet or 1.8 meters.
- Remote; No.
|Setup Guide (PDF)|